- Handicap ramp
- Eat-in kitchen
- Keurig coffee maker
- King size bed in bedroom 1
- Two twin beds in bedroom 2
- Premium bedding
- Outdoor picnic table
- Charcoal grill
- Waterfront view
- Covered front porch with new outdoor furniture
- Close to both of our waterfront restaurants
1. You must be 21 years of age or older to rent a cabin, airstream, or lodge rooms.
2. A room deposit is required and will be refunded 24 hours after checkout.
3. We certainly understand that life happens and sometimes a cancellation is needed. A full refund will be provide if your reservation is cancelled more than seven days of your check in. If you cancel within seven days of your reservation a one nights charge will be applied.
4. Guest who are renting boat slips must sign an additional contract. Copies are available by contacting the ship store.
5. Smoking is prohibited inside cabins, lodge, and Airstreams. A $250.00 dollar fine will be charged to your card if you smoke inside the rooms.
6. Pets are ONLY allowed in the Loosahatchi and Obed cabins. There is a $25.00 per pet, per night fee with a limit of 2 animals in the cabin. Unfortunately, there are NO pets allowed in our lodge or airstreams.
8. Minors are not allowed to stay in rooms unattended. An adult, 21 years or age or older, must be present in each room.
9. We provide guests of the lodge and cabins with complimentary robes for their stay. These robes are NOT to be taken off property. Customers can purchase robes inside the ship store for $80.00. If robes are missing at the time of checkout an $80.00 fee per robe will be charged to the credit card on file.
10. Please return your keys. If you fail to return the cabin, lodge or airstream keys, you will be charged a $20.00 fee per key.
11. DAMAGES: Any damage to the cabin, lodge, or airstream or its contents will result in an automatic charge to your card on file, up to the cost of repair, replacement or cleaning. The Customer is liable to Wildwood Resort & Marina for damages and losses caused by them, or event participants, without Wildwood Resort & Marina having to prove the fault. Wildwood accepts no liability for loss, damage, destruction, except in cases of gross negligence.