Five Reasons to Visit Wildwood
Issue: January 26, 2021
Here are just 5 Reasons to put a visit to Wildwood on your calendar this year.
May the road or lake lead you here.
1. Events | Music | Concerts | Excursions
There is something amazing happening all the time at Wildwood, from live music every weekend to great events we host throughout the week and in our neighboring community. Here are a few popular dates you might want to put on your spring calendar.
- March 5th – Guy Harden returns for music and waterfront Karaoke Every Friday Night
- March 6th – Stephanie Zarling Performs (We have new artists every Saturday)
- March 20th – Volunteer Lake Shore Cleanup and Arbor Day celebration at Wildwood
- April 10th – Mayberry Lucy Day is a full day of I LOVE LUCY music, performances in Granville
- April 17th – Chase Wilson, a guest favorite last year returns for a performance at Wildwood
- April 30-May 2nd – Granville Cornbread and Moonshine Festival
- May 7-9 – Mothers day weekend is always popular and we are filling in quickly
- May 8 – Newbird on the Water summer singer/songwriter concert series begins
- May 28-31 – Summer officially is in full swing – MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
- June 12 – 2nd Saturday Newbird on the Water Concert Series
- June 18-20 – Father’s Day weekend was completely filled in two months in advance last year
- June 26 – Red White & Brews music and local craft beer festival at Wildwood
- July 3 – Granville Fireworks over the lake, music, boat excursions and more
2. Fine Waterfront Dining
If you visited last year your palet will probably never be the same and neither will ours. Our creative culinary team have a gift for designing menus that not only feature unique “farm to fork” cuisine but somehow they also infuse their passion for locally sourced ingredients and authentic southern flare. There is just something that feels so right sitting on our outside waterfront deck with a handcrafted cocktail and one of our signature shrimp, burgers or crab dishes. Stay tuned for more about our new tasty creations coming this spring.
3. Lake Cruising
Our fleet of pontoon boats have been serviced and are ready to go cruising! They were in such demand last year that we’ll be adding a couple more in the next few weeks. We have one with a water slide and we also offer inner tubes as well as Lilly pads to make the day even more fun. Our paddleboards and kayaks are getting dusted off too and just need water and you.
4. So Many Options for Fun
Yes, it is true that you’ll get here and not want to leave. We quite understand and it is perfectly acceptable. It’s hard to leave the solitude or turn down a good game of bocci ball with your family or walk away from one of our shoreline bonfires.
We do want you to venture out though. We hope you can step beyond our lakeside respite and discover our historic little river town of Granville . You can lose yourself along the beautiful windy country roads. Let them lead you to a nearby hiking trail, a horseback ride, a tasting at a winery or brewery, but don’t forget to set the GPS so you find your way home.
5. 50% Off Pontoon Rentals
Yep, that’s right. When you stay with us two nights this season you’ll have an opportunity to reserve one of the luxury pontoons for a half-day at half price. They come with life jackets and everything you need, but you should call to make these reservations as the boats are limited and book up quickly.
6. Mr. Matt
There was only going to be 5 reasons to come back to Wildwood, but lucky you, you get a bonus. If you’ve met him you’ll know. If you haven’t… you will. But when you visit you’ll be treated to one of the biggest hearts and kindest smiles you’ll ever find. His own Wildwood Breeze story will be coming soon.
Winter is in full effect at Wildwood. Bare trees, big fires, and our beautiful lake make it the perfect place to enjoy a woodsy winter in Tennessee. Make your reservations today!
Signup to receive our newsletters and specials